Brian Glicklich, CEO of Digital Strategies, is an expert authority and regular broadcast & print commentator on crisis and strategic communications management:
- Digital Advocacy, Boycott Defense, and Litigation Communications Strategy
- Search Engine Results and Reputation Management
- Cybersecurity, Data Breaches and Best Practices
- Online Harassment, Bullying, and Stalking directed against Children and Adults
Glicklich is frequently quoted in broadcast and print media, and works with high profile individuals and corporations remediating serious crisis and strategic communications issues.
Cases frequently include online reputation management, proxy contests, digital lobbying in legislative and regulatory advocacy at the State and Federal level, criminal or civil litigation digital support, search engine results management, labor/management conflict, and grassroots advocacy for commerce or other objectives. Past and current clients include Fortune 50 CEOs and their organizations, broadcasters, and many others.
- Variety: Celebrities’ Hacked Private Photos Won’t Hurt Their Careers, Experts Say
- Mercury News: Scott Baio was never ‘inappropriate’ with me, one of his ‘Charles in Charge’ co-stars says
- USA Today Op-ed: Hate Speech Flies High on Twitter
- Politico Op-Ed: 'Limbaugh Show' responds to Brock
- Huffington Post: "Boehlert Blog Long on Propaganda, Short on Facts